Thursday, Jan. 24th:
For Thursday we will stop for dinner at a rest stop on the way - pay on your own.
- 3:00-4:00pm Pickups (meeting spots TBD)
- Arrival at Hotel (approx. 5 hr drive): Courtyard Fairfax Fair Oaks, 11220 Lee Jackson Memorial Highway (Rte. 50), Fairfax, VA 22030
Stop for dinner on the way - Arrive at hotel for check in, then head our locally to pick up food for next day's lunch.
Friday, Jan. 25th:
Drive from hotel to Verizon/MCI Center in DC is approx. 30 mins. Prior to this time eat breakfast at hotel. Bring your lunch that was purchased night before.
- 7:00am Depart from hotel
- 7:15am Arrival at Verizon/MCI Center (601 F St., NW, Washinton, DC 20004). After rally and Mass, walk a few blocks to March for Life site.
- 12:00pm March for Life activities begin
- 4:00pm Bus picks up passengers at Stanton Park
- Depart for Life Is Very Good event (Fairfax, VA), pick up dinner on the way.
Music: Matt Maher Band
Keynote: Chris Stefanick
Patriot Center (4400 University Dr, Fairfax, VA 22030)
After event, drive to hotel.
Saturday, Jan. 26th:
Day is open. Mass, perhaps a tour of nearby sights, etc.
- Depart for NY 12-1pm.